Monday 16 January 2012

Sketch n Stash Top 3 For Challenge #78

Good morning everyone.
It's time again to announce this weeks 
Sketch n Stash Top 3 from our sketch challenge # 78
Thank you to everyone who entered, your cards were all stunning
Michelle has picked her favourite top 3 and they are.........
in no particular order...

#6 Emma D





 Congratulations.....
Please grab your Top 3 blinkie from the sidebar on the right.
Just copy and paste the code into your sidebar using the HTML/Java script gadget.
Please do pop back soon for this weeks new sketch challenge

Love, The Sketch n Stash Girls
xxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all!:) Sandra H

Donna said...

OMG, I've just seen I've been picked for your top 3...I'm chuffed to bits, thank you so much Michelle...I have to be completely honest and say that your sketch was an absolute inspiration and I will definitely be using it again and again and again :) Donna ♥ x