Monday 22 October 2012

Challenge 99

Morning bloggers and a big welcome to this fortnights sketch at Sketch n Stash.
Last time we were sponsered by
Pink Gem Designs

............and the winner of four digis is...........

No 2......Nicky
congratulations please contact Chrissie to arrange your prize.

For this fortnights challenge we are being sponsered by
My Mums Craft Shop who has kindly donated £10 to spend online.


This week we have a fabbie sketch by our team member......Kevin.

 I'm Kevin and I live in the UK. I started crafting about five and half years ago, after having to pack up work due to ill health. It has now become my passion.
I make cards, paint, and make salt dough figures. I have had my left eye removed, so it takes me a bit longer to produce my creations, but I wont let it stop me.
I have a lovely wife, Heather, who is very supportive and encourages me. I have one grown up son and a stepson. We have 3 gorgeous cats that like to 'help' me with the crafting.
I have been published in the Docraft Creativity magazine and have worked on a number of different design teams. I love Promarkers & Fleximarkers and spend many happy hours colouring images.
Please feel free to visit my blog http://mccraftys-cards.blogspot.co.uk
***********************************
This is what the team came up........

Chrissie





Angie


Kevin


Alessandra

Julie


Janet 

Daniele

Doreen




Jen

Gemma

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to the winner and fabulous creations from you all x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration and great sketch this fortnight.
Pauline
x

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the great sketch and fabulous inspiration from the DT!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great sketch and lovely dt cards. janex

Lisa said...

Thanks for a great sketch Kevin and lovely selection of DT cards :-)

Lisa x

Colien said...

Wonderful DT work and great sketch! Thanks for a fun challenge!
grtz.Colien

KandA said...

Super sketch and wonderful DT creations xx

Kathy D. said...

this sketch stumped me at first but then when I started playing with this image it was perfect. Thank you.
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/november-digital-release/